Man & Woman of the Year Campaign for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Posted on March 20 2018
Sahira and team manager, Bruno Rodriguez
Here is how you can be part of the cure…
My campaign to be the Woman of the Year is all about dollars raised and I am asking you today to join me in this ambitious campaign. I have until Friday May 19th to reach my goal of raising $35,000. This goal may sound like a whole lot of money, but I believe that anything is possible, and together we could make a huge impact in helping to find the cures that we need.
Your donation will prevent someone from losing a child, sibling, parent or loved one, and allow LLS to continue funding lifesaving research. Learn more about LLS at LLS.org and its mission.
Ways you can help!!
- A donation made through my link or by check. Tax deductible contribution. LINK: HERE All donations for the campaign need to be made through this link or a check/cash picked up by me with "Sahira Sued" in the memo line. Charitable contribution receipt will be provided on contact.
- Purchase tickets or a table and attend one of our amazing events . HERE
- Sponsor an event through a program ad advertisement for the business in an event program, to be seen by all attendees. You can also become a major sponsor if you are looking for those opportunities. Ads for the events can be seen at this LINK. Click the “BECOME A SPONSOR” button and select “Program Book Ads” .
- Gift cards or other unique auction items for the fundraising giveaways I’m doing on social media. Looking for silent auction items for the two big events. Let me know if this interests you and we can coordinate on a way to make this fun. I am THRILLED at all of the auction items I have so generously been given so far!! I will be updating this page acknowledging all of the sponsors so far!!
- Point of Sale Donations for your customers – we can provide you with a branded donation box or barcoded “Blood Drop” branded papers for customers to purchase and write their name on. This is a great way to raise money and make your customers aware of your philanthropic endeavors.
I want to thank you in advance for your generous support of myself and Team and for being a hero!
Our Boy of the Year, Zachariah