Riverstone Layering Bracelet
Sterling silver or gold vermeil
Please see below to read our answers to frequently asked questions. If, after reading, you still have questions, please feel free to email us at
email@example.com. We will answer you within 24 hours!
What are the pieces made out of?
The majority of our pieces are 18k gold filled. Gold filled jewelry is a great, as well as less expensive, alternative to solid gold and is a layer of gold-pressure bonded to another metal. It’s much more valuable than gold plated because of its higher consistency of the metal gold versus so many mixed metals. Gold filled is tarnish resistant and won’t rub off or turn colors. While most of our pieces are gold filled, we do have some sterling silver and copper. Each individual item will tell you what it’s made of on the right hand side of the product page. All stones used are semi-precious gemstones.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
After your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order number. Since each piece is handmade with love, it takes around 3 to 5 business days to make sure it is ready to go to its new home! You will receive an additional email with a tracking number once it’s on its way over to you. That’s when you know that it’s okay to start stalking your mailman!
Will I get a tracking number?
After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once the order has shipped, you will get an additional email with the tracking number. All orders ship via USPS first class mail.
Do you offer wholesale?
Yes. For wholesale inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is it possible to request a different chain length?
Yes, of course. If you would like to order a different chain length other than one of the options listed, please write your desired chain length in the special instructions box at checkout.
Do you offer repairs?
Yes, please email your repair request to email@example.com and we will take care of that for you!
Do you offer exchanges and/or refunds?
We want you to be happy! If for some reason, you wish to exchange your piece or return it for a store credit, you may do so within 7 days of receiving it.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you may return it for store credit or exchange in exactly the way it was received.
- (unworn, undamaged, with original gift box) within 5 days of your delivery date.
- We will provide store credit for the purchase price of the jewelry, minus the shipping charges.
- (Custom made pieces, sale items, & wholesale orders are excluded from this return policy. All custom ordered, sale, or wholesale pieces are non-exchangable and FINAL sale.)
- If for any reason the item’s problem is our fault (wrong item, etc.)
- We will gladly provide full refund in your original form of payment for the entire purchase price.
When sending back for store credit or exchange, make sure to:
1. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # and reason for the return, as well as if you would like store credit or an exchange.
2. Send your product back to us with tracking for proof of shipment.
3. If you would like an exchange, email us the item you want instead and we will arrange payment adjustments from there.
In the off chance that you are in need of a repair, we want to be the one to fix it. Most items are able to be fixed for free. Just send us an email with a photo or a description of what part of the jewelry is broken and we can create the repair plan from there.