Sunstone Pave Bracelet
Please see below to read our answers to frequently asked questions. If, after reading, you still have questions, please feel free to email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer you within 24 hours!
What are the pieces made out of?
The majority of our pieces are 18k gold filled. Gold filled jewelry is a great, as well as less expensive, alternative to solid gold and is a layer of gold-pressure bonded to another metal. It’s much more valuable than gold plated because of its higher consistency of the metal gold versus so many mixed metals. Gold filled is tarnish resistant and won’t rub off or turn colors. While most of our pieces are gold filled, we do have some sterling silver and copper. Each individual item will tell you what it’s made of on the right hand side of the product page. All stones used are semi-precious gemstones.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
After your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order number. Since each piece is handmade with love, it takes around 3 to 5 business days to make sure it is ready to go to its new home! You will receive an additional email with a tracking number once it’s on its way over to you. That’s when you know that it’s okay to start stalking your mailman!
Will I get a tracking number?
After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once the order has shipped, you will get an additional email with the tracking number. All orders ship via USPS first class mail.
Do you offer wholesale?
Yes. For wholesale inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Is it possible to request a different chain length?
Yes, of course. If you would like to order a different chain length other than one of the options listed, please write your desired chain length in the special instructions box at checkout.
Do you offer repairs?
Yes, please email your repair request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of that for you!
Do you offer exchanges and/or refunds?
We want you to be happy! If for some reason, you wish to exchange your piece or return it for a store credit, you may do so within 7 days of receiving it.
Materials used in all Sahira Jewelry Design pieces are carefully selected to ensure the best quality possible. Jewelry by nature is delicate and needs to be cared for appropriately. However, here are a few recommendations to ensure that your jewelry will last forever.
Roll the bracelets individually on and off your arm. Do not try to put on, or take off, multiple pieces at once.
Store your jewelry pieces separately to avoid scratching. Jewelry pouches or boxes are recommended for proper storing.
Sterling silver will tarnish after some time and will need to be polished with a soft polish cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaners. Do not attempt to polish vermeil.
As we carry a wide variety of metals and options, we want to be sure you are aware of the differences and how to care for them.
14k Gold Filled
- Gold-Filled items are generally considered life-time products, and the gold layer will not quickly wear off. With gold-filled items, the solid gold layer is 50 to 100,000 times thicker than regular gold plating, and 17 to 25,000 times thicker than heavy gold electroplate.
- Can be slept in and showered in, but to maintain bright gold color, try to avoid too much contact with water, lotion, perfume, etc.
- Extremely high quality metal.
- Can be showered in, slept in, anything in!
- Can be cleaned with sterling silver cleaning solutions.
- Extremely high quality metal.
- Lasts FOREVER!
Gold and silver base metals
- These metals will tarnish easily if showered in or in contact with lotions, perfumes etc.
- These are fun pieces of jewelry made more for costume wear and not for everyday wear.
- Some people actually love the color they become after they tarnish (kind of an antique vintage look) and in that case, feel free to wear them everyday and let them tarnish.
- To keep them tarnish free for longer, take them off when sleeping and showering and avoid contact with lotions, sweat, and perfumes
- Copper and black base metal
- These metals work well for everyday wear with less tarnishing.
- Be sure to avoid lotions, perfumes, water etc. for long term color retention.
Contact Email Addresses:
Questions about your order: email@example.com
Thank you for contacting Sahira Jewelry Design. We can't wait to adorn you in the collection. Whether you have a question on orders, returns, repairs, or our pieces we're here to help!
Retail Customers Please : Fill out the form below and our customer service will be with you in 24 - 48 hours.
Wholesale Customers Please : Fill out the form below. Include your store name, address and/or website and we will contact you within 24 - 48 hours.
Press Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your unique Sahira Jewelry Design pieces!